Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blog Nip and Tuck.

Hey guys! Just a super quick post to point out that we've made some changes around here. As our business takes off we have decided to change the name and the link to our blog. Once our website is up and running we will have it linked with that too! All this technology is way to fancy for me.

Not only is our blog getting a little work done, but we are working on some pretty awesome events and seminars for you guys too! We will be sure to keep you posted on the details as they unfold. We love our individual clients, but we are also working on getting some things together for your businesses. If you have questions about this feel free to email Michelle or I!

Lets see… I'm trying to think of what else I can tell you without giving everything away. I'm really excited if you can't tell :). I think that's it for now. I'll take this time to point out the lovely links I put on the left side here to all of our social media. If you haven't taken the time to follow and like us, please do!

Look for next weeks post on food trends in 2014! Until then keep it up with those New Years resolutions everyone!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment